Discover the Australiana charm of our four Wilderness Spa Cabins. With private verandahs looking out through the trees towards Lake Lyell these charming cabins are constructed of recycled Oregon and corrugated iron. Nestled snugly in our beautiful bushland with gently filtered views of Lake Lyell.
Come and visit Eagle View Escape and enjoy a romantic holiday in the Blue Mountains!
Wilderness Spa Cabins
Monday to Thursday
$290 p /night
Friday to Sunday (min 2 night stay)
- Queen Size Bed – All Linen Supplied Including Towels
- Gas Log Fire
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen TV, DVD Player (complimentary DVD's are available from Reception)
- ipod docking station
- Spa Bath
- Toilet, Shower & Vanity
- Dining Table & 2 Chairs, 2 Tub chairs and coffee table
- 2 Burner Gas Cook Top, Glassware, Cutlery & Crockery, Cooking Utensils, Microwave, Kettle & Toaster, Saucepan & Frying Pan, Small Bar Sized Fridge, Salt, Pepper, Teabags, Instant Coffee, Sugar & Cooking Oil
- Balcony with outdoor setting & BBQ
Terms & Conditions
- Fridays and Saturdays have a minimum 2 night stay requirement. Limited one night stays on weekends are occasionally available so feel free to enquire. Most Long weekends have a minimum 3 night stay requirement.
- Standard weekend rates will apply over Easter, public holidays and school holidays.
- CANDLES: We totally respect and understand that candles add instant romance, cosiness, and aroma to a space- who doesn't love the flickering light and fragrant scent of a burning candle? However, candles in guest accommodation unfortunately bring threat of being a fire hazard, spilt wax ruins furnishings and unfortunately the soot from many varieties of burning candles also stains and damage our wall and ceiling surfaces ☹ We sadly find tea light candles in particular are the worse, and more so when they are not housed in a safe receptacle they are very messy and dangerous. We understand a guest’s desire (and our desire!) to make a stay feel homely, but we kindly ask that you please refrain from bringing your own candles. We do though warmly encourage use of LED & flameless candles, or you may even choose to bring with you something as pretty as a mason jar with some battery operated lights for some easy and pretty sparkle. On our end we do provide dimmable lighting to add to the ambience of a room, and reed diffusers to infuse our suites with a subtle fragrance. We do also offer a very limited number of gift packages that contain one specific type of candle that we are happy to endorse, with guests respecting and restricting its use to suitable surfaces within the room.
- MASSAGE OILS: We believe there are few activities as indulgent as reclining in your own indoor spa bath while you look down on spectacular scenery, or up into the starry night sky. Combine that with complete uninterrupted seclusion and a glass of champagne in your hand and you're in heaven! Please note though that the spa does need some TLC from you to remain in optimum condition. If you use massage oils, we kindly ask that you shower before entering the spa bath as the oil can clog the spa filters. Bubble bath oils, soaps and in particular bath bombs also can clog the filters, so are not encouraged. But please be advised that we provide lovely,fragrant, complimentary bath 'tea bags' and 'bath crystals' for your enjoyment.
- HAMPERS: If you anticipate adding any 'additional' items to your reservation (for example pamper pack, breakfast basket, chocolate fondue, picnic hamper etc etc) AND the items you have selected are a SURPRISE for your partner and you DO NOT wish us to be mentioning them in any manner in front of your partner when you arrive - PLEASE ensure you place a comment in the 'comments' field when completing your reservation to alert us to this fact:)
- DRONE USAGE: Safety and the privacy of our guests, employees and property is of primary concern to Eagle View Escape. The unauthorized use of drones or other mechanical devices that fly, hover, or suspend from ground level, either over or inside Eagle View Escape is prohibited. We call on your understanding and ask that you please not operate such devices without permission, and most importantly never inside, over or above any guest room or main building on the property.
- Check in time is 3pm and check out time is before 11am. Day use charges will apply on early check ins & later check outs.
- All stays require full payment at time of booking to secure the room. Unfortunately rooms cannot be held without a deposit.
- We accept Mastercard or Visa; alternatively we can provide our bank account details for direct deposit.
- If a booking is cancelled 14 days or more prior to the planned arrival, it must be done so in writing to receive a full refund minus a $50 administration fee.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the planned arrival date, it must be done so in writing, but should be noted that the deposit will be forfeited in full.
- If there is a change in arrival date 14 days or more prior to the planned arrival, it must be done so in writing and there will be a $25 alteration fee. The revised arrival date must be within 6 months of the original arrival date.
- If there is a change in arrival date less than 14 days prior to the planned arrival - it is considered to be a cancellation.
- All altered arrival dates become non-refundable 14 days prior to the original date of arrival.
- A $25 alteration fee will apply EACH time an arrival date is changed.
- For a no show on the day of planned arrival, all monies will be forfeited.
- There will be no refunds for guests that elect to depart early.
- We are strictly adults only as WE DO NOT cater for children or pets. To save the awkwardness this can create on check-in; please ensure your reservation is not with children or pets in mind:)
- All rooms are non-smoking.